EA1/LE-227 Wrong summit announced Cumbre equivocada

El pasado sábado, 23 de julio, anuncié que activaría EA1/LE-227, Peña del Prado. Desde el principio sabía que podría tener dificultades para acceder a esta cima. Me acompaño David, EA1HIX, sabiendo de las posibles dificultades.
Una vez cerca de la cumbre llegamos a un lugar imposible de avanzar hacia la cumbres sin medios técnicos. Por prudencia elemental desistimos de alcanzar esa cumbre y decidimos subir una cercana, pero ya activada por nosotros: Meloita, EA1/LE-131
Quise editar el anuncio en sotawtach, pero algún inconveniente técnico impidió cambiar la referencia.
Cuando llegamos a la cumbre, ya muy cansados por el camino extra y por el calor casi extremos, anunciamos la nueva referencia que activamos, pero en mi caso se publicaron algunos anuncios automáticos por parte de RBNHOLE con la referencia EA1/LE-227. Por favor cambiad esto. La referencia correcta es EA1/LE-131, Meloita.
Gracias a los corresponsales y perdón por el error.
Juan, EA1AER

Last Saturday, July 23, I announced that I would activate EA1/LE-227, Peña del Prado. From the beginning I knew that I might have difficulties accessing this summit. I was accompanied by David, EA1HIX, knowing of the possible difficulties.
Once near the summit we reached a place impossible to advance to the summit without technical means. For elementary prudence we desisted from reaching that summit and decided to climb a nearby one, but already activated by me: Meloita, EA1/LE-131.
I wanted to edit the announcement in sotawtach, but some technical problem prevented us from changing the reference.
When we reached the summit, already very tired by the extra road and by the almost extreme heat, we announced the new reference we activated, but in my case some automatic announcements were published by RBNHOLE with the reference EA1/LE-227. Please change this. The correct reference is EA1/LE-131, Meloita.
Thanks to the correspondents and sorry for the mistake.

Juan, EA1AER

2 Likes