1.) I have added it to our bug tracking discussion.
The downloaded file has both activations included. Andrew will need to see if this can or shall be splitted. I guess this comes from the new combined upload feature.
yes Joe, many thanks
2.) Not sure how this is happening.
this is old issue that I never told about bcse it was not so important…
when you use link to data base from this reflector you will see Sotadata3
in ols version it was Sotadata3
if change language to English everything was OK in old version, now I started from English and after download my log, system is showing me everything in Serbian
That link contains a language it is www.sotadata.org.uk / sr / stats. When I click it I go to the new database and my language is shown as English (flag is UK in top right) but the words have been translated. I don’t know why your link has the language embedded. All of my links to the database on SOTAwatch and Reflector are the basic URL.