DM/BW activations 24/6 - 2/7

For the next week in Germany I will try as far as possible to operate on the following frequencies :- 28.530, 14.285, 7.118, 7.090 all +/- qrm.
Mike DL/GW0DSP will operate 40m/30m cw, probably 7.032, 10.117 +/-
If you hear Mike please look for me as I may be on a different summit at times.
73 Steve G1INK.

In reply to G1INK:

GL to you all hope to catch you on a few!

73 de Paul G4MD

Have fun and enjoy your holiday, lucky sods :o)

Peter

In reply to G1INK:

My intentions for the DL/BW week will be to start on 7.032+/- and where possible/neccesary I will ask for a spot for DL/G1INK/P, next will be 10.118+/-. I look forward to QSO with many of you. Unfortunately, I will only have the ft-817 QRP with 5w but should be no problem if conditions are ok and there is also a second chance for you to work Steve INK who will be QRO in ssb.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Hello Mike
I hope to hear you from the summits. I will be in Friedrichshafen from wednesday to monday. I hope to see you there. May be on thursday also on a summit.

best 73 de Tom DL1DVE

In reply to G1INK:

Have a good trip to BW and hpe to cu in Friedrichshafen!
Hope you dont run out of petrol…
1 lit. = € 1,54 in my qth today :frowning:

Vy73 de Fritz dl4fdm,hb9csa

In reply to DL4FDM:
Hi Fritz - diesel hr £1.33/l (1.61eu) :-((
I will stay at 100kmh on the autobahns for best economy.

In reply to G1INK:

I will stay at 100kmh on the autobahns for best economy.

If it’s your own car then sure but if it’s a hire car then you are legally required to give it some berries on the unrestricted parts of the autobahn. My 1.4 hired Skoda last year was fantastic and the cruise control kept it at 180km/h for many, many, many kilometres. Unfortunately the published fuel consumption figures and my own obervations differed by some considerable margin.

:wink:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to DL1DVE:

Hi Tom

I hope to catch you from some of the summits.

I think we will be at FN on the Saturday only and hope to meet up with Sota OM’s at approx 1200 in the courtyard outside for a beer or three, hi, but not certain.

To whoever hears me on 40m, please look for Steve DL/G1INK/P and spot him also. Most of the time we will be on the same summit at the same time, but not always.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

I think we will be at FN on the Saturday only

You’re not going to see much of the rally if you only go one day. It takes 2 days at least just to cover the flohmarkt and that hardly leaves time for any beer and sausage!

Andy
MM0FMF