DM/BW-038 "Lemberg"

Hi all,
and thaks for the calls today.51 qso´s on hf in 60minutes at a weekday aren´t bad ;-)used 10 to 15watt es 2 x 12m-dipol with symetric 600ohm-feeder+ z-match.i write , because it was a interesting activation with superb conditions.the beginning on 30m brings most chasers in the log,and so the pile-up on 40m was not so big :wink: but in the ssb - part the signs under the range of 300km grows up rapidly.at the end of the activation stations from hb9 / abt 100 to 200km ) comes in with 9+++,like sporadic ES on 40m ,hi ;-)). such a short skip i never had before in my sota activations.also the mode comming back to 40m for last calls after 80m is a good choice,so every activation some stations more come in the log.on 20m-cw i worked F8BBL,EI2CL es G4IUP with the typical strong signals / fast qsb in light ES.
the second thing i write this post,is that the Lemberg-summit is one of my favourites.very nice summit with a vy old tower on it.on the tower u have one of the best views over my home-land.due to the age of the tower,u can feel the wind on the top :wink: the tower moves a little bit in the wind and also u can hear the steel work.vy funny thing,but not for everyone ;-)on the height of 33m.the top of the tower is 1048m asl. and the highest point in the swabian-alps.i put some pictures to flick´r. sri , no more pictures this month from next activation,i reached my upload limit :wink:

vy 73 Klaus Df2GN