Digital voice stuff

Lars I have my 991A linked to my hotspot but don’t know how to connect with the FCS004-73

Which hotspot is it Allen? On the one I’m using (Openspot), you go to http://192.168.0.35 on a web browser and simply select FCS (not YSF) as your reflector, and then FCS004-73 from the dropdown rooms list.

1 Like

Ah ok Tom thanks , my hotspot is one of those raspberry pi-star things

Have you accessed the Pi-Star dashboard on your PC? If so I can probably tell you how to access the room.

1 Like

Yes just done that Richard thanks

Have 2 Hotspots Richard one as DMR and the other as YSF

Go to Admin tab. Click on dropdown box in YSF Link Manager. In search box type FCS00473, select and click Request Change. That’s it done.

Thanks Richard you’re a star

Don’t understand why you can’t hear me

I can hear you loud and clear Allen. It is you that can’t hear me/us!

I can’t understand why not Tom

Currently @M1EYP , @SA4BLM and @M7TKL chatting in the SOTA room FCS004-073.

1 Like

That’s me in too. Rarely got much of a clue with this mode usually fails more than works with me but that’s another one in the room at least.

Alex

I’m in the SOTA room FCS004-73 / TG973 right now… Anyone about?

Is this a link to a Wires X room ?

It isn’t listed on the WIRES-X room list - but yes it’s a room accessed via digital voice.

Ah ok, I have wires x direct but no hotspot for reflectors

You may be able to connect in via the PeaNut app.

1 Like

I have to resurrect this Post if that’s OK?

I have just had a Fusion Gateway application approved and I will be going live Monday. I have ordered a secondhand HRI-200, which allows me to create a room on Wires-X. When I have it setup I can create a UK SOTA Room? The Gateway at present is working in Portable Node only and will be connected to NWFG until I have the HRI-200. I will make it link to the Sota Room I create and allow access via RF into my Gateway and by Internet into the room?

I will give out full details once everything is all set up, but at present, if you are close enough to get into the Gateway, you will be accessing the NWFG node.

my Gateway is MB6ISV, RX/TX 431.1375 Fusion DN

Back soon with updates

Tony

1 Like