CW Paddle options (as of 2026?)

Another endorsement for the TUMD paddle after 30+ activations with it. Super solid and a lovely light action. Suits me much better than the Palm mini. You’re not going to notice the 20g increase in weight.

2 Likes

Hi John,
Where did you buy it – AliExpress or Amazon?
It seems that the latest deliveries from Amazon are a different model with quite a few issues.
Thanks,
73, Rafa

1 Like

That’s a brilliant idea!
Please share the print files…

Thanks!
73, Rafa

2 Likes

There’s some absolute beauts here :backhand_index_pointing_down:

My favourite:

2 Likes

I’ve put the TUMD Cover / Grip on Printables. Hope it works for you.

https://www.printables.com/model/1864669-ve7zax-tumd-cw-paddle-comfy-grip-cover-tpu/files

3 Likes

Hi Rafa,

I got mine from Aliexpress. There are several sellers on there.

John

2 Likes

Hi John,
I’ve already bought mine – thanks for the suggestion!

Rafa

1 Like

Mine came with a padded plastic case with the Allen key tucked under the foam.

3 Likes

The one I bought comes with that box as well; I thought it looked useful for SOTA.

1 Like

people might like this.