CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations Helen 2E0YHB/M3YHB on getting your full licence M0YHB

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G4JZF:

I was going to surprise everyone ;o) The news obviously travels fast because I only knew around midday on Wednesday. Thanks for the congratulations.

Now the only problem is remembering to use the new callsign after just getting used to calling 2E0.

Helen
M0YHB

In reply to M0YHB:

Congratulations Helen - fast work getting from M3 to M0 via 2E0. Hope to work you under the new call soon.

73, Gerald

In reply to M0YHB:
Well done Helen and look forward to working you on the bands. Sean M0GIA

Very well done Helen - that must be one of the quickest upgrades I’ve come across.

I suppose the 5MHz NOV form will be in the post very soon ?!!

Stewart
G0LGS

Congratulations Helen :slight_smile:

73 Mark G0VOF

In reply to G4JZF:
Congratulations, and I look forward to working you on 5 megs!

Brian G8ADD

Helen,

You are ‘rocket-powered’ up the system. Well done! I will try & remember.

73, John. G4YSS
(OOO)

Congratulations Helen on getting your full licence. You’ve gone up very quick since when you’ve had your 2E0.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M0YHB:
Well done Helen. What is it that you do at Malvern for the government in communications that may explain this meteoric rise [in addition to serious study of the amateur radio syllabus]?

Kind regards

David
M6WOW

Congratulations Helen, I will listen out for you with your new call. I guess you must have done the same exam date as me… :slight_smile:

In reply to M0KPO:

Congratulations on passing your M0 exam Steve, glad you kept KPO it saves confusion.

Barry 2E0PXW

In reply to 2E0PXW:
Congratulations Steve M0KPO

73 Graham G4JZF

Congratulations Steve on getting your full licence Steve, wonder if Sharon got her full licence as well.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M0YHB and M0KPO:

Helen - WOW That Was a Very Fast Jump from 2e0 to M0 Congratulations and hope to work you soon

Steve - Congratulations to You Also on M0

Hope To Work You Both With Your New Calls Soon

Matt
M3WDS
(Still awaiting a 2E0 Course around the Cheltenham/Gloucester Area)

Congratulations to Steve and all the others that have passed exams recently and thanks for the congratulations from everyone both here and on the air.

The opportunity to take the exam came so I decided to give it a go; the date was Tuesday 3rd February. It took about four weeks for the result to come through even though they managed to put a stickly label on the evelope with only part of my address!

I do work in Malvern but on wavelengths significantly shorter than RF and not generally for communications, hence the physics and maths hold no fear for me but the procedural side was going to be my weak point.

I was pleased to give the new callsign its first airing this weekend; hopefully there will be some more hills in exotic locations over the summer :o)

Helen
M0YHB