Congratulations to the little hill Bröhn

Today was a day to remember for my beloved little hill Bröhn, which is also my closest summit DM/NS-122.

With the active help of my friend Uwe, DK8OA, we were able to make the Bröhn the most activated summit in Lower Saxony, even in the entire north - central Germany and the German Alps.

With now 217 activations there are only 7 competitors in Baden-Württemberg with the winner Lupfen DM/BW-057 with 243 activations.

We are working hard to become number 1 in Germany. :rofl:

73 Chris

12 Likes

By the way, the campfire isn’t ours. But an activation at the crackling fire would be something special, wouldn’t it?

6 Likes

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the S2S from Bröhn on 19/4/23 and good luck with your quest!

MM0YCJ

1 Like

My pleasure Colwyn :smile: Enjoy your trip in France.
73 Chris

Sadly we are almost back in the UK, currently sitting on the Cross Channel ferry!!!

1 Like

In Niedersachsen it is legal to make a fire November through February. For the rest of the year, activate in SM. :wink:

Ahoi
Pom

2 Likes

The Bröhn, DM/NS-122 moved almost unnoticed now into the hall of fame of the most active summits (283 act. / 45th out 50) and was the only German summit there for a few days.

But who is surprised that Jürg, HB9BIN has moved up with the Hochfirst.
Congratulations Jürg and I wish to have an S2S with you soon, perhaps from Bröhm to Hochfirst.
73 Chris

2 Likes