Congratulations Tim N7KOM on Mountain Goat

Congratulations Tim @N7KOM for today achieving Mountain Goat in W7O Oregon! Appropriately enough during the W7O campout, where he’s still activating now and will continue to gather more points through the weekend. Perhaps you’ll get a chance to work him and offer a hearty Baaaaaaaaa as well. Amazing work Tim, looking forward to many more activations and great Youtube videos.

25 Likes

Congrats Tim….I was glad to be able to work you …welcome to the herd.

2 Likes

Congratulations Tim on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congrats Tim!

1 Like

Congrats Tim. Stay Cool.

1 Like

Congrats Tim! It’s been great to meet you through SOTA and be able to be a part of your journey to Goathood! Welcome to the W7O Herd! Baaaah!!:goat:

73!

2 Likes

Congrats Tim!

1 Like

Congratulations Tim, well deserved.

1 Like

Nice work Tim! It seems like just yesterday we were practicing CW SOTA exchanges on V-band at 10 WPM, and now you are a mountain goat. It has been very fun watching you progress in SOTA and CW. Keep up the good work! :beers:

Thanks for tons of QSOs over the air and on Slack. I look forward to many more. I really wish I could have been at the campout this year to congratulate you in person. Well earned my friend!

-Josh WU7H

3 Likes

Congrats Tim! Baaaa.

1 Like

Well done Tim! I always enjoy your videos. Great humour and you don’t take anything too seriously. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations! I tried a S2S with you yesterday, but 10m wasn’t having it.

de K7UOU Gary

1 Like

Congrats, Tim!
Thanks for all the QSOs.
John, K6YK

1 Like

Tim,

Great job and good signals! Hope to catch you again soon for more S2S’s.

KX0R
George/Carey

2 Likes

TU Brian and All! It has been an amazing ride on my way to MG.

It’s not about the points, it’s about the QSOs made along the way :wink:

73!

5 Likes

Congratulations, Tim! Hoping for more cross-country S2S with you.

Vy 73 de Jonathan “JB”

1 Like

Congrats, Tim!

73 de
Scott N4AAJ

1 Like

Congrats, thanks for the Qs and the stickers!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! It was fun to be at the W7O campout when it happened. Keep up the great work and the great videos!

1 Like

Woah-hoo! Way to go Tim! It was one year ago today you, me and Ara did Triunfo Lookout and had a “cold” toast! Fun times, always good to get you in the log, and keep the fun videos coming!

73 & Baaaaaa,
Ron K6CPR

1 Like