Congratulations John GW4BVE all NW summits activat

Well done John GW4BVE, who has now activated all 75 GW/NW summits. Hard work but I’m sure very rewarding too. Also thanks for all the great write-ups, info and pictures, essential for any NW activators. Ian GW8OGI & Eleri MW3NYR.

In reply to GW8OGI:

Yes, many congratulations to you John. A truly major effort with many miles both on foot and on the road.

Thanks for all of the chaser points along the way both on 2m and HF. I was especially pleased to make an S2S with you on your 75th from Aberedw MW-022.

Looking forward to your activation of the remaining MW’s on your list.

73, Gerald G4OIG

Well done on a terrific job John.

Thanks for your many photos on Flickr, when viewing them, we are all able to share most of the summit views with you.

Thanks for the many chaser points you gave me from the 75 NW summits, and others.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW8OGI:
The photos of my final two GW/NW summits are up on the Flickr SOTA group now. If you want to see a few more the you can access my photostream by clicking on my name. Thanks for all the contacts and messages. 73 John GW4BVE

In reply to GW4BVE:

Hi John,

Well Congratulations John and thanks for all the chaser points along the way hope you do lots more.

Terry

In reply to GW4BVE:

Yes, well done John and tks for all Qso’s.
To date, I have 75 GW/NW summits to activate!!

73s de Peter TJE+

In reply to GW4BVE:
hi john

congrats and thanks, excellent job done. like the flikr site photo’s also some excellent photography…( and peter TJE no photo’s of the sheepshit ok )

73s vmz