Christmas orders

Anybody who is thinking of ordering SOTA merchandise or Awards for delivery before Christmas really needs to place them as soon as possible (and certainly no later than 18 December) if I am to post them in time. Folks in the antipodes need to do it sooner than that.

This does not affect online delivery of certificates which I can process up until a day or two before Christmas.

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

PS: Orders already placed will be processed and despatched in the next two days

I may be over optimistic on the last posting dates for destinations outside the UK.
Here is a list from Royal Mail:

Saturday 3rd December Africa, Middle East

Wednesday 7th December Cyprus, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Eastern
Europe

Thursday 8th December Caribbean, Central and
South America

Saturday 10th December Greece, Australia, New Zealand

Wednesday 14th December Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland

Thursday 15th December Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA

Friday 16th December Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway,
Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland

Saturday 17th December Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg

So I really do need your orders as soon as possible

One more problem to note Barry

UK Press Report

STRIKE ON THE CARDS
Post Office strikes to bring festive mail chaos as staff plan five-day walk-out
BY TOM GILLESPIE

4th December 2016, 3:38 pm
THOUSANDS of Post Office workers are threatening Christmas chaos with the prospect of a five-day strike over branch closures and job losses.
Shop counter staff are threatening to walk out on December 19, 20 and Christmas Eve, while cash handlers are preparing to strike on December 22 and 23.

73 Roy G4SSH

By then I should be up to my eyeballs in “Festive Spirit” with any luck :grinning:

There was lots of Festive Spirit on sale in my supermarket. I wasn’t sure whether to tut-tut and complain about the pervasive binge drinking culture here. Instead I stocked up Vodka reduced by 33% and thought I’d sample a Bowmore Single Malt special. Only 9 years old so a bit young but finished off in Sherry casks. Hmmm, Islay Peat and Sherry finish and only £20 a bottle. I should have bought a few!