Christmas Greetings

Hi
Just to wish everyone in SOTA a very Happy Christmas and a Good New Year. Thanks for all the contacts both as chaser and activator, it has been a total pleasure and we look forward to repeating it all in 2009.
Rob and Audrey
G4RQJ
PS This link should take you to our Xmas card. Can you name the summit we are standing on?
Imgur

In reply to G4RQJ:

Dear Audrey & Rob,

Thanks for your good wishes for Christmas; I am sending them right back to you two and also to the wider SOTA community.

I’m sorry, despite the superb photo, I can’t tell you which summit you are standing on. How remiss!

Peace on Earth and 73 to you (& all),
Take care on the hills,
John YSS.

In reply to G4RQJ:
Hi both thanks for the good wishes and I would like to wish you both the same.a wild guess on the summit would be Fair Snape fell.ATB Geoff & Joan.

In reply to G4RQJ:

All the very best for the coming Season Rob & Audrey. Thanks for the many QSOs in 2008 and for many more to come.

Mike GW0DSP

All the very best for Xmas and 2009 Audrey and Rob,look forward to many more sota contacts and thanks for 2008.

73 Don G0RQL.

In reply to G4RQJ:
To Rob & Audrey,
Me and and my family wish you both a Happy Christmas And a Happy New Year for 2009,
I know i have not been out to much this year but as always a pleasure to talk to you when possible,
Im going to have ago at the photo (isle of man) i think the mountain in the back ground is North Barrule So im going to say gd-002 Slieau Freoaghane,

Steve m0sgb

In reply to G4RQJ:

Hi Rob and Audrey,wishing you both a Merry Christmas and super New Year,
From the Craven Radio Amateur Group, hpe to see you both at our new venue
at the Cross Keys in Skipton in 2009.

73/88 de Geoff G4CPA obo CRAG.

In reply to G4RQJ:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from
SOTA FRANCE and Union Française des Télégraphistes

Alain F6ENO

Wishing all SOTA participants a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Special thanks to those of you that have consistently supported both Paul G4MD and myself during our joint and solo activations throughout 2008. We have had some great times activating a few rare and many not so rare summits.

Pleased to make the 2m SSB contact with you Rob as GD4RQJ/P activating GD-002 when I was on Pen-crug-melyn GW/MW-036 during our two day south west Wales expedition back in July.

73 / 88 / 501 as appropriate,

Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4RQJ:
wishing all chasers and activators a peaceful and merry xmas and a happy new yeas!
Special thanks go to all 7mc - CW chasers for their fidelity in 2008!
I’ m looking foreward meeting you again.

vy 73’s de HB9BAB / Jürg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all SOTA activaters and chasers.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M3EYP:

M6MIJ, 2E0OCC and 2E0OYG wish everyone a Merry Christmas and lets hope for better WX for the New Year.

In reply to M3OYG:
season greetings to all. Sean M0GIA

Dear SOTA friends, Ham’s, SWL’s,

The end of 2008 is becoming in sight !
May I wish you all a Christmas full of joy and a happy New Year with much sota QSO’s and very important for us all and their family, good health and tolerance.
Please let us at all times remain good friends in all regions throughout the world.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21351505@N08/3110706751/

With friendly greetings from Belgium.

Luc ON6DSL and Family

Ps: Picture is taking on ON/ON-001

In reply to ON6DSL:

A happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Brian G8ADD

PS Nice card, Luc!

In reply to ALL:

Also from Sweden we wish a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Very low activity here from SM, but I hope to do some activation or two during 2009, among the chasers we have SM6CMU and SM1CXE very active on the bands.

73 / CU from a summit Chris SM5KRI

Merry Christmas to everyone I’m not getting to work on my batch of activations over the festive period. Those that I do work are getting - or are supposed to be getting a “-- -…-”, although if my mistake-ridden CW from this morning continues, they’d probably be none-the-wiser.

So, just in case, Merry Christmas to all my callers as well. Enjoy your baltis (or turkeys for those still stuck in the dark ages).

No sign of S4NTA yet, but he is supposed to be QRV from ZL from about 0800z on the 24th.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

No sign of S4NTA yet, but he is supposed to be QRV from ZL from about
0800z on the 24th.

Hmm… but I’m not sure if the North Pole has a CEPT agreement with ZL. :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas all… Marc G0AZS