Checking an Activator's Log

Sorry if this has been covered before, but is there an easy way to check an activator’s SOTA log to see whether my call sign is there?

I had a recent QSO where the tail end of our conversation was cut short by other chasers blasting out their call signs (sound familiar?) and I didn’t get the usual: Thanks for calling and 73s etc.

As it was an 8 pointer, I didn’t feel secure enough to claim it if the activator had considered I was not a valid contact. We did exchange reports through the chaos but I would like to be sure!

Thanks
Nick N6NJB

In reply to M6NJB:

Yes.

Log on to Database. View ‘Activator Roll of Honour’. Click to view the log of the activator concerned. Find the activation in question and click ‘Download’.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

and click 'Download

Actually “Show log”.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

Yes, that works as well! The ‘Download’ option makes it easier to then do a search (in Excel for instance), if it is a big log.

Tom M1EYP

The other way is to log the contact and then check your recent log to see whether the recently re-enabled * (confirmed) marker shows against that QSO.

73, Rick M0LEP

In reply to M1EYP:

But Tom you forget that you were exposed to an intense burst of Gamma radiation as a teenager in the lab which has given you special powers!

You’re an administrator.

:wink:

Ordinary users only get the “download” option for their own logs. Whereas we get it for all users. I have an account with non-admin rights so I can see what everyone else sees.

So the options for everyone else will be “Show log” or “Show all QSOs”.

Andy, MM0FMF
Database Administrator (able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.)

Oh yes. I have forgotten what it is like to be ordinary. Sorry.

Tom M1EYP

Thanks for the tips!

Good job I checked - I’m not in the log!

Nick

In reply to M1EYP:

In reply to MM0FMF:

The ‘Download’ option makes it easier to then do a search (in Excel for instance), if it is a big log.

Tom M1EYP

I just ‘Show all QSO’s’ and then Control + F and enter my callsign in the search box - takes me straight to it (but I like the easy life). :wink:

Karen 2E0XYL