Chased and activated

Hi Jon,

When you are browsing summits, please is there any possibility that we could we have the little ‘a’ or ‘c’ back as on sw1, so that you can see instantly if you have chased or activated a summit.
I know that if you click on an individual summit you get a breakdown of when you last chased/activated that summit and on what bands and that facility is great, but as a quick check, e.g. to see if I need a particular SS summit as a ‘unique’, the small red ‘c’ was invaluable.

Regards, Mike

In reply to G4BLH:

Yes, this will arrive shortly!

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Brilliant, thanks Jon

Regards, Mike

In reply to G4BLH:

Right, in the browse summits section we now have information on the number of activations, and how many times you have chased or activated the summits.

Please have a look and let me have your feedback.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Looks great but does not show my activations in Ireland…

…or Scotland

… or the Isle of Man

Richard

In reply to G3CWI:

Put in the hack to handle roaming UK calls. Try now.

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Works now. Thanks!

In reply to G3CWI:
Looks great Jon and very useful at a glance information. An improvement on SW1. However it does seem to suggest I have along way to go yet…
Cheers
Q

Does it recognise activations done with a callsign in the format DL/GW4BVE/P or EI/G3CWI/P? Perhaps one of the afore-mentioned gentlemen could check, as I don’t yet have any such activations.

73 de Les, G3VQO

In reply to G3VQO:
It does now.

EI/g3cwi/P

In reply to G3CWI:

Yes. All OK. My activations in DM/BW are recognised.

73 John GW4BVE

The numbers in the columns My chases, My activations etc on the region pages - would look better centre-aligned rather than right-aligned IMO.

In reply to M1EYP:

Is that better? I have centre aligned alt, Points and Activated as well. Or have I gone too far!

Hi Jon,

A summit that I chased on Feb 4 (Binsey LD-041) which shows in my chasers log on the database is not showing up in ‘my chases’ if I browse the summits for some reason. (All of Feb chases up to Feb 14 were submitted yesterday if that info is of any use)

73, Mike

In reply to G4BLH:

I have not yet properly scheduled a nightly upload of the chaser data. I have manually updated it though so your chases should now appear.

Can you confirm?

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Yep, thats done the trick…was’nt concerned Jon, just did’nt know if it was a potential bug HI

Regards, Mike

PS I only spotted that one because it had taken me ages to get it !!

In reply to M3EYP:

Any particular reason why you are now M3EYP?

Oops. Didn’t realise that the PC was still signed in as Jimmy from when he was checking his activated/chased stats from the English SOTA regions earlier!