Change Callsign

Having lied/cheated/bribed my way through the UK Intermediate exam last week, my callsign has changed from M7WIV to 2E0GQM. I’ve updated my details on the SOTA database but as I understand it the change on here has to be done by the kind Admin folk.

If I am able to do it myself I would be grateful for a steer in the right direction otherwise could the change be made for me? :slight_smile:

Many thanks.

John

5 Likes

Congratulations! Might as well keep going now you are on a roll :smiley:

IIRC you are right in thinking it needs the admin fairies to wave their wand, doubtless they will be along shortly to do their magic.

1 Like

Done. I force logged you out to make sure you log back in on everything using 2E0GQM now.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I plan to take the Full exam this year as it will allow me to try some SOTA’ing in mainland Europe. I’m retired, with a campervan and we usually have a trip in the spring and autumn. I had hoped we could get away later this year but I can’t see that happening. We might have had the vaccine but things are going slowly elsewhere so there may still be restrictions.

Those obscure summits I’ve found in Spain just a few hundred metres high but not yet activated will still be there in 2022. :slight_smile:

Still plenty of opportunities waiting in the UK though.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like