Certificate

I was just wondering when as a chaser you qualify for your first certificate. I have filled out my chaser log from January of this year and have so far accumulated 170 points.

73`s
M3RHJ (Mark)

In reply to 2E0HJD:

Many thanks Mick.

In reply to M3RHJ:
congrats on reaching your first certificate and heres to many more

all the best for the future

Gordon MM3XGP

In reply to M3RHJ:

Congratulations on your first certificate mark, it looks like it won’t be long before you have your 250 points certificate also.

Well done, keep up the good work.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

Thanks for the kind words and support.

73`s

Mark

In reply to M3RHJ:

The certificate arrived in the post today. Many thanks for the high quality certificate that will be hung up in the shack.

73`s
Mark

In reply to M3RHJ:WELL DONE MARK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
73 DAVE

In reply to G0AOD:

Thanks Dave, just made 250 today and i see you are doing really well, keep it up mate

73`s

Mark

In reply to M3RHJ:

I paid for the 250 activator certificate around the 15th October and still havent received the certificate, I have had problems with google mail as i havent had the auto reply from sota for an activation. i changed this today with a yahoo mail account and still didnt receive activation confirmation from 2 stations i worked today. Just wondering if someone could look into this please.

Thanks

Mark

Mark,

The Database email confirmations were turned off a few weeks ago. You should still be able to check your entries by looking at your chaser log.

Roger MW0IDX will be able to confirm the status of your certificate claim.

73, Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

Thanks Tom that would explain the email scenario.

73`s

Mark