Certificate Request

Goodnight.
I ask for help from friends
I am qualified for Mountain Hunter Certificate, but in the application they ask for date of qualification.
When I enter my SCORE, if I select 2023, the year starts with 6 points. Finished 2022 with 574 points.
Where can I find the date if at each search the system starts counting from Zero??

Thank you very much in advance.
Carlos
PY2VM

1 Like

Mountain Hunter is not based on points. The lowest level requires you to chase at least two activators in each of at least five associations. It goes up from there, as described in the store under “awards”. The date of your second contact in the fifth association is what’s needed, even if it is spread over more than one year.

Elliott, K6EL

1 Like

Mountain Hunter does not depend on points - it’s based on associations worked and continents worked. You qualified for Mountain Hunter Bronze on 24 Nov 2021, Mountain Hunter Silver on 20 Aug 2022, Mountain Hunter Gold on 05 Nov 2022 and Mountain Hunter Platinum on 02 Mar 2023.

Your chaser awards (which are based on points) can be calculated by using the “All Entries” year drop down in your chaser log and going from there. Your Shack Sloth (1000 points) was 14 Mar 2023.

2 Likes

Congratulations Carlos.

Ron
VK3AFW

1 Like

Great!
Many thanks

Carlos

Hello.
Thats sound good

Thanks.73.

Carlos