Certificate Delivery Time?

As a new SOTA enthusiast without much experience, I was wondering what might be the expected delivery time to get a certificate after order. I just qualified for my first 100 point Chaser Certificate and ordered the certificate for e-mail delivery about a week ago. I have been asked to present a program about SOTA and my first three summit activations at our local radio club meeting in a couple of weeks and thought it would be nice to show a real, live certificate.

Thanks in advance for any information.

BILL
W4RK
Jefferson City, MO USA

In reply to W4RK:

From http://www.sota-shop.co.uk/faq.php

1. Turnaround times

The time it takes from placing an order to send out your purchase varies. We hope to send Certificates within 10 days of orders, Trophies can take 28 days depending on the engraver’s workload. Merchandise is usually despatched within 10 days. Holidays and personal workload may extend these times.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to W4RK:

Ordered on the 18th October; I usually say about 10 days to turn a certificate around and I will try to get all that are ordered out before this weekend and the month end.

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

In reply to GM4TOE:
Thanks to Barry and to Andy for very quick responses! This all seems quite reasonable to me. SOTA is an outstanding program because of your efforts and those of the entire Management Team.

THANKS!

BILL
W4RK
Jefferson City, MO USA