Carn Mor GM/ES-029 - Summer is over

Actually, there are a few new GM boys doing activations and assuming I could shackle/hobble Fraser to slow him down to my speed, I reckon a joint activation would be great fun. Just hearing a 3.9 V8 exhaust would put a smile on my face. Likewise a joint activation with Simon GM4JXP would be most entertaining as long as I didn’t have to carry his bag of antennas. I reckon it’s only a matter of time before he publishes a set of photos showing him erecting some massive multiple pole Sterba Curtain antenna. I don’t know what would be more entertaining, watching him build it on a summit or the look on my face when, much like an old silent movie, he continued to pull a never ending stream of wires and supports out of what is obviously a Tardis like rucksack.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just had coffee with Simon GM4JXP and funnily enough the one thing we didn’t talk about was doing a joint activation. :thinking:

As for the V8, well one of them will be on the Isle of Mull in a weeks time for the Mull Rally. I may take the radio and try and find a roadside summit on the island.

1 Like

Not a bad idea Andy, GM/CS-077 - Ben Gulabin or something.
73 Gavin
GM0GAV

2 Likes

Thats not a problem. I could carry @GM4JXPs bag of aerials.

2 Likes

Good idea Gavin. Then dinner at the Dalmulzie House Hotel afterwards.

Fraser

1 Like