Cancellation Notice: HB9SOTA on HB/FR-033 tomorrow 3.March

Hello all SOTA ops

Due to the sudden unexpected heavy snowfall, road conditions have made it necessary for us to postpone our group activation of HB/FR-033 until the following Saturday 10 March. We apologize for any inconvenience our decision may have caused. But “better safe than sorry”, right?

See you on the air next week
on behalf of HB9SOTA, Paul HB9DST

1 Like

Hi paul,
If you’re out early enough, it’ll be nice to have another station(s) in the EU-VK S2S event on the 10th.

73 Ed.

May be S2S from G/SE-010 Paul ?
My alert is on.

VY 73
Jarek, SP9MA