Call for Contibutions to SOTA Quarterly News January 2020

Here we are approaching the end 2019 which has snuck up on me as I wasn’t paying enough attention. The January 2020 Quarterly News is due to be published to the reflector soon. As usual I can only compile whatever is submitted so if nothing is, then no news will appear, so this is a call for submissions. Have you any newsworthy items that you would like included in the January 2020 Quarterly SOTA News? Maybe you have something you would like to share that you didn’t want to post as a topic on its own, but is still worth sharing. Please let me have any thing that I may include in the January 2020 Quarterly SOTA News.

We still have not had any regular contributors west of the Atlantic or south of the Equator so far so if you are interesting in doing so on a quarterly basis please let me know.

Please note that if you receive this as an email then you cannot reply by email as it goes nowhere. You need to message me directly via a PM.

Importantly if you have something to be added to the January 2020 Quarterly New, do not post it as as reply to this otherwise it will be instantly seen by everyone here and will no longer be news.
Jim