Call for Contibutions to SOTA Quarterly News February 2021

The February 2010 Quarterly News is due to be published to the reflector early in that month, As usual I can only compile whatever is submitted so if nothing is, then no news will appear, so this is a call for submissions. Have you any newsworthy items that you would like included in the February 2021 Quarterly SOTA News? I am well aware that circumstances have not been good for SOTA with restrictions and lockdowns but maybe you might have something to share about what you have done to fill in the great hole that has been left in your schedule by restrictions to your SOTA activity.
Any contributions however small will be welcomed.

Please note that if you receive this as an email from the reflector then you cannot reply by email as it goes nowhere. You need to message me directly via a PM or if you prefer via email to my email address as per QRZ

Importantly if you have something to be added to the February 2021 Quarterly News, do not post it as as reply to this otherwise it will be instantly seen by everyone here and will no longer be news.
Jim

1 Like

Ještě dnes můžu poslat příspěvek, týkající se změny vrcholů SOTA k 1.8.2020. Není pozdě na odeslání příspěvku?
73 Libor OK1DU

Hi,

This is the translation of Libor post :slight_smile:

“I can still post today regarding the change of SOTA peaks to 1.8.2020. Isn’t it too late to post?”

73 Éric

1 Like