Call for Contibutions to SOTA Quarterly News August 2021

The August 2021 Quarterly News is due to be published to the reflector shortly, As usual I can only compile whatever is submitted so if nothing is, then no news will appear, so this is a call for submissions. Have you any newsworthy items that you would like included in the August 2021 Quarterly SOTA News? Perhaps you have some tales of how you managed to activate a summit in this last year of pandemic. If you were not able to activate because of restrictions, have you plans to get back into activating now.

Any contributions however small will be welcomed.

Please note that if you receive this as an email from the reflector then you cannot reply by email as it goes nowhere. All contributions can be sent to me directly via a PM or if you prefer via email to my email address as per QRZ

Importantly if you have something to be added to the August 2021 Quarterly News, do not post it to the reflector otherwise it will be instantly seen by everyone here and will no longer be news.

I am currently on a break away from home till 8th August so I am not sure when exactly I can post the news but as I will have internet access and my laptop with me, I should manage in the first week of August.
Jim