Bug spot Memorial Guru

Thank you all for answering my calls today in the activation of the Memorial of the well-remembered friend Guru, EA2IF.
When putting the spot anticipating the output at 7Mhz, I made a mistake in the callsign, putting EA1GURU/P, instead of EG1GURU/P, please correct it, my apologies for it.
We will be very attentive in future activations.
Thank you for your cooperation.
EA4DOS Elena

Gracias a todos por atender mis llamadas de hoy en la activación del Memorial del muy recordado amigo Guru, EA2IF.
Al poner el spot anticipando la salida en 7Mhz, equivoque el indicativo, poniendo EA1GURU/P, en lugar de EG1GURU/P, por favor corrijanlo, mis disculpas por ello.
Estaremos muy atentos en proximas activaciones.
Gracias por su colaboración.
EA4DOS Elena.

6 Likes

Hola amigos, no problem, ya sabemos que todos los XXxGURU son el prefijo especial EG no EA!
Hi, no problem, as all of us know, all the XXxGURU callsign have the special prefix EG not EA!

73 Mo.

Hola amigo y amiga, gracias por S2S está mañana, si Guru ha oído el qso seguro que lo hemos hecho feliz.
Un fuerte abrazo
José y Loli

1 Like

Thanks Elena and crew for doing these activations in Honor of Guru. It was very nice to chase you on 10m with a nice signal to copy.
73’s
Tim - K5DEZ

1 Like

Many thanks, Elena, for honoring Guru. He helped and inspired many of us.

Paul - N1ZF

I think of Guru when I play Wardruna singing Helvegen. At the end the llead singer Einar Selvik declaims a Norwegian poem which translates as:

Cattle die, kinsmen die
the self must also die
but glory never dies
for the man who is able to achieve it.

Cattle die, kinsmen die,
the self must also die.
I know one thing which never dies,
the reputation of each dead man.

If you want to listen to it, choose the version featuring Aurora.

1 Like

Very nice to contact you, Elena (my daughter is also Elena and her companion Alessandro HI HI) in the occasion of remembering our friend GURU.
Hope to contact soon you and Alejandro. 73
Claudio

1 Like