Brian W7JET Double Mountain Goat

Congratulations to Brian W7JET who reached 2000 activator points this week. Brian is the 7th W7A DOUBLE GOAT and was my SOTA mentor. He helped me get started with Summits on the Air, taking me on my first activation up to Mount Peeley exactly 7 years ago this week. Nice job and thank you for your guidance and friendship!

Charlie NJ7V

11 Likes

Thank you Charlie “Red”. It has been a blast and thank you for all you do to promote the activity.

7 Likes

BIG CONGRATS, BRIAN!

Ken & Kay

2 Likes

Congratulations Brian!
Thanks for all the activations
73, Charlie - KØLAF

2 Likes

Congrats Brian. You’re twice the goat you used to be! :beers:

-Josh WU7H

5 Likes

Way to go Brian, congrats on 2xMG!

Andy, N4LAG

2 Likes

Congratulations Brian! :goat::goat:

2 Likes

Out of the two dozen hams who have climbed with me to a summit, Brian is the only one with whom I didn’t talk radio. We spent the whole time talking airplanes… and also helicopters, which he has used in the past.

Congrats, Brian

Elliott, K6EL

3 Likes

EPIC Milestone, congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congrats Brian, well done.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Congratulations Brian.
73 Attila

Congratulations on Double Goat Brian! Bob AC1Z

1 Like

Congratulations Brian! You have blazed the trail for many of the “tough” hikes in Arizona!
Baaa Baaa
Keith KR7RK

2 Likes

Thanks Elliott. I tell people the story all the time of you walking up to me with your HT as I was operating. What a cool activation that was tor me!

1 Like

Thanks Keith. I am fortunate now to be back in the home state everyday with several opportunities to activate. It has been a blast hitting peaks all over the state weekly.

1 Like

Congratulation Brian !

Hutch WB5CTS/M

1 Like

Congratulations Brian! Bob AC1Z

1 Like