Bob KS4FX newest W4 Mountain GOAT

Congratulations to Bob KS4FX who achieved Mountain GOAT today Monday 03/02/2020 up on Snowbird Mountain (W4T/SU-035). Pictured is Bob making his 4th. contact on Snowbird for a total of 1008 points.
Bob is the third member of SOTA Adventure Team FOG {Fat Old Guys} to achieve GOAT.

8 Likes

Congratulations Bob. You look way too comfortable. 73

Ralph, W4RRJ

Congratulations Bob! Now on to 2X Goat.

73, Walt

Congratulations Bob on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations, Bob!
Only once I’ve chased you in November 2018, but I’ll be looking forward to chasing you again many more times in the future, while you are on your way to your 2xMG.

Guru

Congratulations Bob on achieving your Mountain Goat status. Thanks for all the chaser points while you worked hard for this. Looking forward to many more!
73, Gary
K3TCU

Congratulations Bob. The W4C herd keeps growing. Baaaa

Tom

Congratulations, Bob! de N4LAG

Congrats Bob!
And welcome to the herd! BAAA!
Ken

Congratulations Bob! Baaaaaa…

Congratulations!
73, Martha W0ERI

Congrats Bob! Glad to be able to work you while you made GOAT :goat: status. 73 Karen

Congratulations Bob!
Keith KR7RK

Congratulations!! I remember chasing you a number of times, but not lately. I need to remedy that!

73 Paula k9ir

Way to go Bob. You did it in quick time too. Keep climbin those hills!
73 Scott kw4jm

Congrats Bob ! Looks like your team FOG really know how to operate in comfort. :smiley::smiley: Nice to work you on your summit. 73 De Scotty KG3W

Congratulations Bob…another Adventure Team FOG hits MG1000 pts.
Great Job!
K2KJD

Way to go Bob and welcome to the herd. I think that Team FOG now stands for Fat Old Goats! :wink:

73, pat - ki4svm

Congratulations Bob! 73 AC1Z

Congratulations Bob on your Mountain Goat Status

Dan - KC7MSU