Bob, AC1Z, DOUBLE GOAT

Congratulations Bob on achieving the 2,000 point Double Goat level!

Merle and Herm
KB1RJD and KB1RJC

14 Likes

CONGRATS BOB. LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE SUMMITS

Congratulations, Bob! You certainly don’t let a “little” snow stop you from activating!

Dave, AE9Q

Congratulations, Bob

Nice work Bob. Happy for your 2K Mountain Goat today. 73 de Scotty KG3W

Congratulations Bob on the double Goat…Was RX ur Freq 14.339 but sadly no copy.

Don GW0PLP.

Bob, congratulations. Glad to be part of your special day. Wasn’t sure it was going to happen. Could hear folks working you and then finally your familiar call. Oh the joy of propagation! 73 de Mike AD0YM

Congratulations! Glad to work you on the summits. Always so patient!
de John Paul // AB4PP

Congrats Bob on achieving double MG status. Glad I could work you on that summit.
Gary A. - W0MNA

Great job Bob, thanks for all the activations and points.
73 GL
Bill WB0KIU

Well done, Bob. I’m surprised and pleased to get you in the log from your Double-Goat summit. Thanks for the many Activations and QSOs.
73 de Bruce W2SE

Nice Bob
give us more again :wink:
73 Eric F5JKK

CONGRATS Bob! Nice sigs today in AZ.
Best, Ken

Great job Bob and double congrats to ya on top of ole Mt Kearsarge. Your sig is usually an S5 to S9 here in NV and always a pleasure to work you. All the best as you push for triple-G.

73, Woody/K1LB

Well Done Bob!!
Scott kw4jm

Congratulations. Glad to have been part of the chase, thank you for all the activations!

73 Paula k9ir

Wow, congrats Bob. We have talked numerous times, I hope to talk S2S with you numerous more.

Malen
VE6VID

Wow! Amazing Bob! I was happy to work you from my mobile this morning, it sounded like you were having a great activation today.
Keith KR7RK

Congratulations on your Double Goat Bob! Nice to work you today and many times before!
Gary
K3TCU

Bob,

Welcome to the herd! Baaa!

Always nice to hear you on another summit!

George
KX0R