Ben Ledi or Hart Fell?

I haven’t yet decided which summit(s) to do tomorrow. Amongst the possibles that are the same amount of driving for me (120mile round trip) are:

Ben Ledi SS-023 last on air May 2006 and has 4 previous activations.
Hart Fell SS-037 last on air July 2006 and has 6 previous activations.

I was wondering which is more wanted by chasers. If one of these is desired much more than the other then that would help me decide which to do. But I can’t guarantee I’ll do either tomorrow as I may find something that just looks more appetising. But if I do either of those it will be the one that gets the most votes.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

SW2 gives useful clues to such matters. Use the summit search facility to find the summits you are considering. On the right of the sceeen you will see a breakdown of previous activity - including bands and QSOs. This helps in seeing the rarity of a summit and also which bands might be prefered.

As an example:

http://www.sotawatch.org/beta/summits.php?summit=GM/SS-023

Richard

In reply to MM0FMF:

Hi Andy,

The answer is neither… look a little farther afield and do one that hasn’t been done before. That way you’ll guarantee an attentive audience.

By the way, what’s this 60 miles each way… so de minimus!

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:

By the way, what’s this 60 miles each way… so de minimus!

I do sympathise for those who live in the flatlands. Especially as I have 170 Marilyns within a 50 mile radius.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

Yes Andy you are spoilt for choice - quite a sizeable return for living in cold damp conditions, hi! Of course I’m not as badly off as some… I do have 2 Marilyns within the 50 mile radius.

73, Gerald G4OIG