Barry M0IML

Barry M0IML, has asked me to pass on to all his friends in the SOTA community, that his wife Andy, passed away this afternoon. Barrys SOTA friends will be aware, she had been suffering from MS for many years.

My heartfelt condolences go out to Barry and his family.

Mike
2E0YYY

I’m sorry to hear that. Barry, you have my deepest sympathy.

Brian

Sad news. Deepest sympathy to you Barry and the rest of the family.

Allan and Val

Very sad news…

My deepest condolences Barry.

Mark G0VOF

Very sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathy to Barry and their family

Barry,

My condolences Barry, you have often been in my log from lots of mountain activations and adventures. My sympathy to you and your family.
David
G0EVV

Barry,so sorry to hear of your tragic loss.My heartfelt condolences to you and the family.Don.G0RQL.

Our since condolences, Barry, and very best wishes.
Rod & Vicki

I’m so sad for you Barry.
Gordon G4FGJ

G0FEX
So sorry to hear of your loss Barry.
Ken

So very sorry to hear your sad news. My sincere condolences
Glyn

Sorry to hear about your loss Barry.

Jimmy M0HGY

Really sorry to hear this, my thoughts go out to Barry and his family and friends on this sad occasion.

Mick M0MDA

I’m so sorry for you, Barry.
My deepest condolences.
RIP

Guru

I am so sorry to hear about your sad news Barry. My sincere condolences.

73 Andrew G4AFI

I am so sorry to hear your sad news Barry. My sincere condolences.

Geoff GM4WHA

My sincere condolences Barry.

Roger MW0IDX

Many, many thanks for all of the very kind comments - they really do help.
I have been busy making arrangements and apologise for the delay in response.
My wife was a very keen hill walker and mountaineer and indeed, came with me on many of my leading trips around the world - she did Munro challenges, charity climbs
and many other activities - this was taken from her some eight years ago when the MS cut in culminating in a nasty fall when in the Austrian alps.

I promised that if she should pass before me I would spread her ashes on the top of Ben Nevis - so this will be done along with an activation in her memory.

Thanks again

Barry
M0IML.

1 Like

Let me add my heartfelt condolences to Barry and his family. Losing a close family member is one of the worst experiences in life, but it comes to all of us at some time.

Ed DD5LP