Arranca el SOTA en EA7

Este próximo domingo Arturo,EA7JHQ y yo, tenemos la intención de activar la referencia SOTA EA7/GR-001 con idea de inaugurar el diploma SOTA en EA7 que era una de las regiones EA que faltaban por crear.

Intentaremos empezar sobre las 9:00EA en 40m SSB en QRP y, si las baterías y la propagación nos lo permiten, pasaremos después a 20m SSB, el indicativo que estara en el aire sera, EA7URS/QRP.

Para los que no conozcan el diploma SOTA podéis visitar su web SOTA y registraros. Para los EA7 que estén registrados en otros distritos podéis pasar a EA7 sin perder la puntuación. Os dejo un pequeño manual de referencia para hacerlo.

This coming Sunday Arthur EA7JHQ and I, we intend to activate SOTA reference EA7/GR-001 with the idea of opening the SOTA in EA7 diploma was one of the missing EA regions to be created.

Try to start about 9:00 EA QRP SSB on 40m and, if the batteries and spread us permitting, we will then 20m SSB, the callsign will be in the air will, EA7URS/QRP.

For those not familiar with the diploma SOTA SOTA please visit their website and register yourselves. For EA7 who are registered in other districts can pass without losing EA7 score. I leave a small reference manual for it.

In reply to EA7IPP:
Buena suerte!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to EA7IPP:
Hi Javier,
Great to hear that you are starting SOTA in EA7.
Please consider posting in this reflector in English because is an international forum and most of us do not speak Spanish…obviously is not my case HI HI!!!
Hope to hear you on 40 SSB…and hope you enjoy activating SOTA EA7!!!

Spanish:

Hola Javier,
Me alegra mucho leer que vais a “arrancar” SOTA en EA7.
Te ruego consideres el escribir en ingles en este reflector, ya que es on foro internacional y la mayoria de los participantes no hablan español…obviamente no es mi caso HI HI!!!
Espero escucharte en 40 SSB…y espero que lo paseis muy bien activando SOTA EA7!!!

73, Moises
EA4MZ

In reply to EA7IPP:

Bienvenido a Javier SOTA. Buena suerte buena con sus activaciones.

(El español es bien conmigo como traductor de Google funciona bien en ese idioma!)

Andy
MM0FMF

OK bassinet, is the first time I write and I had not noticed, and this correjidao, thanks for your obcervacion, we listen.
For desert, the callsign will be in the air will, EA7URS/QRP

73 + +

OK moisés, es la primera vez que escribo y no me habia dado cuenta, ya esta correjidao, gracias por tu obcervacion, nos escuchamos.
Por sierto, el indicativo que estara en el aire sera, EA7URS/QRP

73 ++

In reply to G8ADD:

thanks brian G8ADD, I hope to hear in 20 ssb

Hi Javier,

Hope that you have a nice start, unfortunatly I will be not with the radio Sunday.

Hope to work you from anyother summit.

73-72

Esteve EB3EPR

PD: Congratulations for your work with EA7 association

In reply to EB3EPR:
ok thanks for your wishes Esteve, I feel that on this occasion can not be in radio, but we sure hear another occasion, 73 Javier, EA7IPP