Hi all,

:snowflake: This morning from home a view of F/CR-007 :wink:

And you, what do you see from home?
Has the winter bonus started?

73 Éric

PS : Andy, I don’t walk around in a vest top anymore :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi,
it’s been raining since five days, above 800-1000mt it’s snowing.
two points of view from my qth, the rest of the summits are completely hide by the cloud

For December I’d like I/LO-232, and if the Covid restriction will permitted I will try a double activation 20km near my municipality.
see you soon!
73 Xmas

4 Likes

GM/SS-125 (Scald Law) last Thursday.

P.S. I do wear a vest, but under three layers of clothing!

2 Likes

A slightly better photo. Helps if you wipe any condensation off your lens!

6 Likes

That’s the view on November 30th, the day before winter bonus period started in SP. These two are not high enough for the bonus anyway. On a clear day I can see a few more SOTA summits from home, including OM/PO-003 75 km away.

3 Likes

How nice to see Summits through your windows. All I can see is houses and trees - more trees than houses at that! As for snow, I haven’t seen a single flake yet, and got through last winter without seeing any, though I’m told that there was a brief flurry one night in February, so disappointing to miss it! The other side of the balance sheet is that much of my garden is a quagmire with standing water where I grow beans. For me it is And the rain fell!

1 Like

I can normally see 2 SOTA summits out of my windows. Not today however:

73 Matt

2 Likes

Constant light snow here in Southern Bavaria today as well:

73 Ed.

1 Like

What’s snow ? :smiley:

John VK6NU

3 Likes

Did my 1st snow activation today in NH. Not very high but fun in the snow! W1/MV-003

2 Likes

All the mountains around Pamplona have been covered in snow over the last few days.
This is Elomendi EA2/NV-037 seen from the parking lot at my work place.

If the blue sky returns or precipitation stop for a while, I’ll try to activate something in the snow this weekend.

Guru

2 Likes

As in : Don’t yousnow?

R