Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Summits | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Already checked out your score for the HB15SOTA diploma? [Part 3]

Patrick,

There is certainly reason to hope, there may still be someone with a little more transmission power, which you will then be able to hear. So continue to keep eyes and ears open, hi.

73 gl, Heinz

Dear all

:four_leaf_clover: Many thanks to Ken @G0FEX for your kind words of appreciation for the HB15SOTA programme 2020/2021 and the related action of all our HB9ers activating summits for it in the last edition of “SOTA Quarterly News” – noted and well appreciated!

And yes, the last 3 days are ahead of us . . . more cloudy or rainy today Thursday and tomorrow
Friday and better forecasts for last day Saturday, May 8, 2021. Any needs? Smile . . . some difficult cantons have been delivered now several times. And any last activations for the programme are depending on the availability of operators and favorable external conditions. Snow has not yet receeded enough for easier access in most parts of the real mountains.

So looking forward to a last bunch of adventures with HB15SOTA and you, the counterparties, and bagging them for good souvenirs!

Enjoy and vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

5 Likes

In case somebody is still interested in canton Bern (BE) for HB15SOTA, I added an alert for tomorrow at 10:30z for HB/BE-012 (Montagne de Moutier).

Fun fact: end of March 2021, the people of Moutier voted with nearly 55% Yes to switch from canton Bern to canton Jura, which will take place beginning of 2026. Therefore I assume, in less than five years, canton Jura will gain this SOTA summit and canton Bern will loose it.

Anyways, canton Bern by then will still have many more summits than canton Jura and many difficult BE-summits will stay inactivated.

73 Stephan

2 Likes

Dear Activators,

I will look for S2S with HB/AG, AR, NE, OW, SH (this one I know will be on air), SZ, TI, GR. NW, SO & UR.
I need two of them :smiley:
See you tomorrow :wink:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Hi Jarek

Seems that you’re the lucky guy tomorrow Saturday. I’ll be on Brandegg, HB/UR-074, from about 0800z.

Hopin’ to meet you all for our last HB15 day!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

2 Likes

Hi Markus,
Thank you very much for your message, I will keep my ears opened :wink:
73, Jarek

1 Like