After Activation Report (AAR) for , Yr Aran GW/NW-019, Snowdon GW/NW-001 and Y Lliwedd GW/NW-008.

Early start for this one, weather was pretty good and I was over dressed, so ended up walking in a T-Shirt. The plan was again to do some HF. I made it onto Yr Aran early, what a great Summit that it, certainly one that I will return to and spend the day on. A quick activation on this one and it was off to Snowdon. Plenty busy on the top there, so I found a little quite place to set up but not quiet enough to get the HF kit out. There was quite the pile up for Snowdon, so I ended being late for getting up Y Lliwedd, plus the snow on the Watkin path slowed me down till I put the micro spikes on. Thankfully it was a quick activation on Y Lliwedd as the sun was setting. Some great views today and nice weather for the time of the year. It’s on the only time that I’ve run out of water recently, so I had to resort to having some spring water :wink:

Thanks to everyone that called in, including the S2S and our friends over in Ireland.

Richie MW7RJO

8 Likes

Thanks for the great photos and report Richie.

73 Allan GW4VPX

2 Likes

…… and some fabulous photos to go with your great report. Although I worked on a project in Bangor for quite a few years, I never got round to visiting Snowdonia so it’s still on my list.
73, Lea

2 Likes

Great report !!

thanks, Andrea IW0HK

2 Likes

Great photos Richie, thanks :grinning:

73 Geoff vk3sq

2 Likes