Advanced Exam Passed

In reply to MM0FMF:
I think your just a grumpy old man Benny LOL!!! (runs and hides)

Congratulations Jimmy.

Regards

Chris, M0XRS

Thank you Chris for congratulating me.

Jimmy M0HGY

Hi Jimmy,

Well done on passing your Advanced. I’ll have to get my Nathan (2E0OCC) to get his sorted now. Not much chance whilst he is at Uni.

Take Care and give my best to your Dad.

73’s

Brian M0OYG)

Thank you Brian for congratulating me.

Jimmy M0HGY

In reply to M0HGY:
Jimmy, we are so pleased to add our congratulations to you getting your adv. Pass.Christine and Ken GM4YMM and GM0AXY

Thank you Christine and Ken for congratulating me.

Jimmy M0HGY

In reply to M0HGY:

Congratulations Jimmy!
I had to take a closer look in this topic to be sure it was you. It was a new and unknown callsign. But the name was familiar, so I thought it was you, and it was.

73 de LA1DNA, Halvard.

In reply to LA1DNA:

Good evening Halvard.

You know what this means now don’t you? It means me and Jimmy can come and visit you guys for some joint activations, good beer and recommended restaurant!

Hopefully one day it can happen!

Tom M1EYP

Hi Halvard,

Thank you for congratulating me. I hope to do a joint activation with you, Aage LA1ENA, Mads LA1TPA and Kjell LA1KHA in Norwary one day.

Jimmy M0HGY

In reply to M1EYP:

Good Evening Tom and Jimmy!

Now I know.

Yes, you are welcome! But we should do some planning with Kjell, Mads and Aage. We should at least activate Holtankollen (TM-049), Stangefjell (TM-101) and Gaustatoppen (TM-001). Gaustatoppen is the highest mountain in Telemark, 1883 masl. And the place in Norway with the best view, (to see the most of Norway) if clear sky and air.

73 LA1DNA, Halvard.