AD6VT Double Mountain Goat

Yesterday was Double Mountain Goat day for Eric, @AD6VT . Eric earned his 1st MG in April 2022 and less than 8 months later has already claimed a 2nd! He’s an accomplished hiker and is fortunate to have a YL, Lesley, who not only hikes with him, but also helps with logging and should probably get some sort of activator award on her own list of achievements. Their pup Sage is also quite the explorer. Congratulations Eric and thanks for allowing me to share your big day, and see you on the next one!

14 Likes

Congrats Eric on the 2X MG award. That’s a lot of summits and well earned I’m sure. On to 3X next.

Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

CONGRATS Eric!
All Best, Ken & Kay, KE7BGM

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations, Eric!! Another MG in <8 months! That’s working it!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congratulations, Eric! Triple Goat by March 2023?? :wink:

73 de K9PM Paul

1 Like

Congratulations great effort.
ian vk5cz 1.5 mg.

2 Likes

Congratulations Eric on Double Goat! Bob AC1Z

1 Like

Congrats, Eric! Keep on going… 73 John, K6YK

1 Like

Congrats Eric, well done.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Congrats, Eric!

Rex KE6MT

1 Like

Congrats, Eric. That’s a lot of work in a short amount of time. GL on 3X MG.

Quinton NU7Y

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and encouragement. I am so grateful for the SOTA community and all the dedication. What a great adventure it has been. Off to the next one. Eric

1 Like

Congratulations Eric, that is some serious effort in a short time!
73, Dale

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for some nice S2S contacts :beers:

1 Like

Hi Eric,
Bravo for this well deserved distinction. Thank you for all these beautiful contacts DX! 73 Chris

1 Like

Congrats to you and Lesley!

1 Like

Congrats, Eric!
Mike

1 Like

congratulations on 2x mtn Eric goat glad we could make contact

1 Like

My XYL and I were fortunate enough to meet Eric and his XYL in May, while passing through Bishop, CA. We did a couple peaks together in the Sierras and had a blast.

Eric then went high peak crazy in the summer June - August, doing 30 peaks, only 5 below 10,000 feet. The peaks varied from 8,219 to 14,245 feet, with an average elevation of 11,608 feet. He scored 294 + 33 bonus points, all in 3 months. I thought these are some amazing and impressive summer stats that should not be overlooked!

Congratulations Eric on making Double Mountain Goat is less than 8 months!

73!
Ron K6CPR

2 Likes