SV2OXS
OK2PDT
OE6WIG
G4FGJ
G0FVH
LZ3SM
OH6KSX
EA2DT

Sorry that I had to QRT after 15 minutes, it was getting dark and chilly, and I was soloing.

It was a test-run for my new TinySOTA station. The antenna was the proven 3-band EFHW with traps based on Heinz’/HB9BCB design on a 6m carbon-fiber mast.

73 de Martin

4 Likes

(edited): This is a close-up of the TinySOTA station (Mountain Topper 3-B inside) used for the activation. The picture is from another location.

I trust you don’t mind @dk3it - I rotated the two pictures in your first post to get them the right way up. Some cameras don’t actually record the orientation when the picture is taken so you need a photographic tool to change it.
Jim

thanks!

Very good test of beautiful radio.
Carry on, Martin!

1 Like

I can recommend XNView (Win) or XNView MP (Win, Linux, MacOS). It has a lot of features for organizing images.
And Lossless JPEG Rotation based on EXIF values. (This is were the camera or phone registers the rotation)

Screenshot:

Sorry for hijacking this thread. Enjoying the pictures and report, too :slight_smile:

73 Joe

Thanks! The post was the first I authored on my iPhone, and the images came directly from the camera roll - strangely, the orientation looks correct in Apple’s Photo app. Anyway, thanks to @G0CQK for fixing the issue!

73 de Martin, DK3IT