Activation map not working

[Edit: I wanted this to be a PM to Andrew @VK3ARR but for some reason I didn’t PM and created a new thread instead.]

Hi Andrew,
Happy New Year to you.
I write you to show you the message I’ve just got when I attempted to produce my last activation map:
The message is: No year chart data.

Is there something I need to do myself or is it something for you and your magic wand?

Guru

Strange. Working here without problems.
Maybe try changing the “Set period…” from December 2020 till January 2021 ? and Load>> again

Strange here too. After seeing your answer, Joe @OE5JFE, I went back to the SMP tab in my browser to find that the message was still being displayed, and after clicking on Aceptar, the message disappeared and the map was correctly displayed:

1 Like

Hi Joe,
I logged out and back on, then I set period from December 2020 till January 2021 and all worked fine.
Now I’ve just set the period from January 2021 to January 2021 and everything worked fine again.
The problem seems to have vanished.
[Edit: now I’ve realised that the map I got initially was not as complete as the one I’ve got now after having logged out and back on, as it now shows the S2S QSO I made with VA2EO, which was not being displayed in the previous map. Maybe it’s due to Eric VA2EO having just uploaded his activation log in this interim. Unlikely, though…]

Thanks for your help.

Guru

1 Like

While others are playing with SMP (see sota mapping project under online resources), they should check out time charts and stats charts, Guru. Very slick, and brings back memories.

Elliott, K6EL

I am having this problem also. Not sure how to fix it.

I get the same popup. Also, my S2S qso’s don’t show up on the map but it says I have S2S in the sidebar.

I sent a message thru the mapping contact page a few days ago but never got a response.

Thanks
Kent
N6WT

I just tried this on my Android Phone and had the same problem. Also, tried with Microsoft Edge, was using Chrome before.

Kent
N6WT

Sometimes I have the same problem. Try this (I don´t know why but works for me) Go to the ¨Activation Map¨ of your S2S and look if you are logged, then return to your ¨Activation Map¨ and the S2S QSOs will show up.