Account Help Needed

I just changed my callsign (hopefully for the last time) and went into my account where I changed my username and callsign. Everything seems fine but Sota Mapping. My old call sign shows up there even though my account doesn’t reflect it. My new call is NR3E and I my old callsign is KI4TN.

Thanks for any help.

Ron, NR3E

Your account looks kosher on the SSO server and when I impersonate you I see the new call on SOTAwatch etc. However, your old call still shows on SOTA map site as you say. I’ll put that down to the fact it has a cached set of user data that will probably get updated every 12/24 hrs or so. Or maybe not. But maybe it will magically come right in some hours from now. Andrew @vk3arr will know but he’s still in the Arms of Morpheus right now. :slight_smile: Leave for a bit and see what happens.

Oh and I have changed your KI4TN call on here to NR3E because you cannot do that.

You may need to logout and login before it changes for you. You can have loads of fun now trying to log in as KI4TN and failing till you remember it’s NR3E.

1 Like

It should happen around 0100 UTC iirc

1 Like

Thanks, Andy and Andrew for your assistance. Andy is right, it will take me a month to get used to my new call. :hiking_boot:

Ron, NR3E

I checked the SMP database before and it’s been updated.

Thank you, Andrew, for looking into this.

Ron, NR3E :hiking_boot: