A little bug in RBNHOLE ...

Noticed these spots today … it seems to be showing the “/” as “%2F”. Not sure who is currently operating RBNHOLE, that’s why I’m posting this here.

grafik

grafik

grafik

grafik

73 Martin, OE5REO

1 Like

Oh, it’s all me. This’ll be to do with the fix to work with the new API and HTML entities. I’ll take a look to see if it’s what I’m sending or what Jon’s API is accepting (the former being much more likely).

1 Like

Seen another thing that might need some changes:

grafik

73 Martin, OE5REO

1 Like

I thought it was just my bad sending!

1 Like

Andrew,

You probably know this - the RBN Hole spots all say “TEST TEST” now - this was not true earlier this month. This is a very minor bug - the main thing is that it’s working!

Thank You!

George
KX0R

1 Like

I pushed the fix for that a few hours back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Andrew,

Thank you - you have done an amazing job - saw your spots today!!

George
KX0R

Nice to get away from the PC for a bit and not just deal with SSO/SW3/RBNHole/newsotadata/SMP problems.

On the plus side, my 2019 goals (My 2018 - #13 by VK3ARR) have now been achieved as of mid-June - 5 new associations and half-goat :slight_smile:

Screenshot%20from%202019-06-16%2016-44-57

5 Likes

I want to say this is fixed, but every activator is being spotted and triggering the spot lockout on RBNHole, so nothing is being posted :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely fixed now. I’ll look at the frequency one later. Should be straightforward

4 Likes

Hi Andrew!

Looking very good … it can even handle two “/” in one spot :smile:

grafik

Thanks for the great work you’re doing!

73 Martin, OE5REO

1 Like

Sorry Andrew …

but here is some more work for you:

When i uploaded another gps-track to SMP i noticed that the amount of summits in the list is not correct. For OE/OO it shows 445 summits but there are only 216. My guess is that all of the deleted summits are also listed in SMP!

SMP

ASSOCIATION

And found this spot here today:

grafik

The frequency should have a bit less decimal points …

73 Martin, OE5REO

1 Like

The frequency now has less decimal points (maximum of 4 to be precise)

1 Like

This should also be fixed.

2 Likes