A friend to remember: Santi EA2BSB SK

Hello,

thanks all for your supportive messages. All have been transferred to the family and are much appreciated.

73 de Ignacio

3 Likes

Agur bero bat Santi, beti egongo zara gure oroimenean.

Adiós Santi, siempre estarás en nuestro recuerdo.

2 Likes

It is nice to see the strong friendships in the EA2 SOTA community, and as such, I extend my condolences to all my friends in EA2. Santi clearly had a huge influence in promoting SOTA in EA2 and fostering those friendships. Very sad news indeed, but lovely tributes from his friends.

1 Like

Gran Homenaje. No conocí a Santi ya que soy nuevo en la radio, pero me he sentido identificado, teniendo en cuenta que he tratado hacer SOTA solo con VhF y walkie, y es bastante difícil llegar a los 4 contactos. Adicional me estoy interesando por adquirir un equipo más adecuado para llegar un poco más lejos y he empezado a aprender algo de telegrafía (morse) y HF.
Esta historia es bastante motivadora. Solo viendo las fotos presentadas demuestra lo mucho que lo disfrutaba. Muchas gracias por compartir esta historia. Saludos!

Hello all,

indeed very sad news from EA2 SOTA community, my condolences to his family and my thanks to tribute made by his friends

Hello Ignacio
It is very sad to read this new.
All my condolences to his family.
R.I.P
73 André