A 3rd SOTA Mountain Goat for Manuel, HB9DQM

Congrats on your 3rd MG Manuel, and many happy moments for what is still ahead of you! That has already started now on today’s HB9SOTA summer hike with others in the HB/SG region.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

17 Likes

Congratulations Manuel. Well done :+1:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Congratulations, Manuel, on your 3rd mountain goat!
73 de LZ2AF

1 Like

Hoi Manuel

Auch von Carine und mir herzliche Gratulation zur 3.Berggeiss :clap: :clap:
Und vielen Dank an dieser Stelle auch für die vielen S2S’s, die wir mit Dir schon haben durften und nicht zuletzt für das grossartige Portal SOTlas, das Du uns Aktivatoren zur Verfügung stellst - absolut genial :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Mach’ weiter so - wir freuen uns schon aufs nächste S2S :+1: :+1:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

1 Like

Congrats, Manuel!

73 Jens HB9EKO

1 Like

Hallo Manuel,
Gratulation zur 3.Bergziege.grafik
Bis demnächst S2S
73 Heinrich IW3AGO

2 Likes

Thanks for the congratulations! SOTA is still every bit as fun (or even more) as when I started five years ago.

I’m looking forward to many more summits and new discoveries in the future. Those mountain goats need to get out and graze every once in a while, but then they also reproduce—it’s a vicious cycle :joy:

73, Manuel

3 Likes

Congratulations Manuel, for this extraordinary achievement, apart from all the other ones!

It’s always a pleasure to have an S2S with you, like yesterday.

I can’t congratulate you without once more thank you for the great tools you develop and maintain for the activators, like sotl.as, that make planning a breeze.

73 Stephan

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel, for your next Goat, many to follow… thanks for all tools.

73 de hb9fvk

1 Like