7 years in the making!!

I have a pretty rubbish antenna at home and so my chasing is all S2S and I can’t profess to be great at that.

Seems I should have come to Norway sooner as I’ve racked up 120+ S2S points since Thursday and now became a Shack Sloth on LA/HL-024.

Party down Bergen!!

28 Likes

Well done Paul!
Miss looking down on Bergen.
Ken& Kay

2 Likes

Paul, Considering your wide ranging travels to achieve Goat multiple times, which is quite remarkable by itself, Sloth is no easy task when your home QTH has limited capabilities. Enjoy the accomplishment OM!
Woody K1LB

2 Likes

Well done and enjoy the activations Paul. I can think of cheaper places to party though :wink:

2 Likes

For sure!!

£10/$13 for this beer

2 Likes

Well done Paul!
Thanks for S2S and summit complete :+1: :beers:
Have a nice time in Bergen!

73, Mario DJ2MX

DL/EW-059 Der Stein

3 Likes

I always appreciate these kind of awards more than something I’ve been working towards for sometime. I did an S2S and when I logged everything found I’d now earnt a Pi badge. I know some people would like to know all the badges and what they have to do to earn them but for me, doing some SOTA, entering the log and finding a new badge as a reward is the icing on the cake.

I was going to tell you of my plans and suggest we could try for some S2S GW<>LA till I remembered I was only taking the QCXs. :frowning:

2 Likes