60m in OK

According to the information of DARC CEPT country information (yes, the DARC uses a dropbox share :flushed:) 60 m operation in OK is still not allowed.
Is this information still up to date or is 60 m operation meanwhile allowed in OK?

73 de Michael, DB7MM

Hi Michael. According to this source 60 metre band “Czech” has five channels, 5330.5, 5366.5, 5371.5, 5398.5 and 5403.5 but I don’t know if that is up to date.

Be very careful. Third party lists are not reliable.
The only authoritative sources are national allocation tables and their related web-based applications.
The CTU (Czech Regulator) website can be found at http://spektrum.ctu.cz/en/.
The Czech table shows that 5351.5-5366.5 kHz is allocated to the amateur service on secondary basis.

73, Hans PB2T

Hans is right, but you need to have individual license for this band first.

Thanks Milan, who is also right!
I checked with OK1RI the President of CRC the Czech Radio Club.
The most “recent” changes (60m, 4m and 500 kHz) are not reflected in the license conditions yet. Upon request Czech license holders will get permission from the regulator. This takes a day or two.
Visitors under CEPT T/R 61-01 regime can NOT use these bands. OK1RI suggests that visiting amateurs who really want to use 60m contact CTU.

73, Hans PB2T and OK8BT

1 Like

Dear Hans, dear Milan,

thank you very much for the fast and comprehensive answer.
So for the spontaneous activation in OK I will resign on 60 m.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

Hans, your answer is really comprehensive, I agree with that. Michael, unfortunately, we are still waiting for changes, so we have to be patient. Personally I have individual license for 60 m band, I didn´t want to wait.

GL 73 Milan OK2BCF

Hello everyone,

yes it is as Hans writes, I also have an individual license for this band like Milan, so far it is not possible otherwise :frowning: !

73 David OK4KOP