500 miles and I would walk 500 more!

Great to see INKy progressing today on making 500 Uniques! I think he activated 2 today meaning that he is up to 489!

I am sure by the end of Scottish trip he will be the first activator in the U.K. to make 500 Uniques!

Good luck Steve

73 all

Matt G8XYJ

In reply to G8XYJ:
Well I looked at the Uniques database today!

Congratulations Steve on being the first British station to break the 500 uniques barrier!

Matt G8XYJ

In reply to G8XYJ:
Yes Matt, well spotted; last time I looked it hadn’t been updated.

Well done indeed Steve & many congratulations. This sets us a real target to aim for; only another 390 to go! (I have just done some sums and even at the present rate I will be about 75 before getting there; some hope!)

Many thanks also for several uniques for my Chaser log.
Rod

In reply to G8XYJ:

Thanks guys, I finally got round to entering my GM logs - 16 activations, 1251 contacts.

In reply to G1INK:

Congratulations Steve, always a pleasure to work you, & sometimes quite surprising to get through on SSB. Certainly I was very surprised to be able to work you on 20m SSB on a couple of your recent GM summits.

That certainly was not my antenna doing all the work Hi!

Well done & here’s to the next 500!

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF

Congratulations Steve on activating 500 uniques.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to G1INK:

Congratulations on a truly excellent achievement Steve. Many thanks for all the contacts made - you almost got me started on being an active chaser! :slight_smile:

Off down Ladbrokes now to see what odds I can get on whether you’ll reach 600 uniques or 1000 summits first…

73, Gerald G4OIG

Congratulations Steve to make more than 500 Uniques!

Good luck and have fun with the next 500,

73, Lutz DL3SBA

Congrats Steve!

73, Peter - ON4UP

In reply to G1INK:
Congratulations Steve consistently good signals.