300 UNIQUE SOTA-DL Summits activated

Andreas, DK7MG has reached a remarkable milestone after activating more than 300 unique summits in SOTA-DL.
Starting with DL/MF-106 in July 2011, it took him only 2 years to reach the first hundred summits and another 5 years for the second hundred. Now, only 3 years later, he reached 302 summits and was the first activator to receive the SOTA-DL “German Alps Challenger Gold Award”.
Andreas did all his activations in CW and never visited a summit for a second time! (100% unique)
Congratulations to this extraordinary collection of summit-activations!

Andreas, DK7MG hat einen bemerkenswerten Meilenstein erreicht, nachdem er mehr als 300 einzigartige Gipfel in SOTA-DL aktiviert hat.
Beginnend mit DL/MF-106 im Juli 2011, brauchte er nur 2 Jahre, um die ersten hundert Gipfel zu erreichen und weitere 5 Jahre für die zweiten hundert. Jetzt, nur 3 Jahre später, hat er 302 Gipfel erreicht und wurde als erster Aktivierer mit dem SOTA-DL “German Alps Challenger Gold Award” ausgezeichnet.
Andreas machte alle seine Aktivierungen in CW und besuchte nie einen Gipfel zum zweiten Mal. (100% unique)
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dieser außergewöhnlichen Sammlung von Gipfel-Aktivierungen!

Martin, DF3MC

20 Likes

Das ist eine beachtliche Leistung!

… und viele Höhenmeter!!!

Glückwunsch Armin

1 Like

Thanks Andreas @DK7MG for all QSO and congratulations, always with little word in french, like-it see you soon !
73 Éric

1 Like

Thank you Martin and dear chasers!
It is always a pleasure and adventure for me to explore and to activate a new unique summit.
And there a still many summits waiting to be activated by me.
So I am looking forward to contacting you from the next unique(s).
73, Andy, DK7MG

2 Likes