2nd Annual W7O Campout 2023!!

Thanks for the list Amy. I just booked D04. I thought maybe all sites were gone, but that should work. Thanks for sending the list.

2 Likes

Thanks all who let me know about it. I reserved D01 a week ago. Sounds like fun!
73, Phil KK7HCY

3 Likes

SITE C-09 WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE FROM JULY 20-24

Medical issues will keep me from traveling to W7O this year. If there is anyone who would like to try to reserve the site immediately after I cancel mine, please let me know via my QRZ email address and we can coordinate. Responses will be handled in a "first come first served manner.

If there is no message of interest received by 2359 UTC April 20, 2023 I will cancel the reservation, so no need to inquire after that date. Just check the recreation.gov website for availability.

73 de K9PM Paul

1 Like

I had so much fun at the W4 SOTA campout in Virginia last month that I’ve made plans to attend this event. I’ll be taking an airline into Eugene then grabbing a rental car to head to the campsite (haven’t reserved a spot yet).

Thanks Amy for organizing! I look forward to it.

Roy WN3F

3 Likes

Great to hear Roy! The spaces are very limited at the campground now with currently none in our immediate area unless you want to share a site with a fellow SOTA op. Feel free to reach out to me for details via email. de AG7GP

2 Likes

Would anyone happen to be heading through Medford on Sunday by early afternoon? One of my trip options for the weekend would be to come up Thurs and fly out Sunday from Medford in the afternoon. That is by far my cheapest option.

I have some other possibilities on the list as well…

Looking forward to meeting y’all up there!

Adam
K6ARK

3 Likes

Hi all! I’ve been waiting to see if my schedule would allow, but I will be attending this weekend from Friday through Sunday! Looking forward to meeting you all!

5 Likes

Well, the packing is partially done. Have some meetings to get through at work today, but am so looking forward to turning my wheels south and getting to see you all the next few days.

In camp, make a plan to swing by site D12. Tim (N7KOM) and I are in the site together, we have campout stickers, and for those that imbibe, a few gallons of saison to share (bring your own drinking vessel please!).

4 Likes