2e0occ

Congratulations to 14 year old Nathan 2E0OCC for being voted in third place, SOTA personality of the year and further gaining the Everest Award in 2008, well deserved and well done.

This year many of us have seen you grow in stature not only within the hobby but also out on the mountains and fells. The effort you have put in portable throughout 2008 has been exemplary and this has been recognised not only by local amatuers but by the SOTA fraternity… Again well done!

You’ll have no shack wall space left soon with all the certificates… Hi!

Ian 2E0EDX

Congratulations and well done Nathan on your 3rd place in the Summits Personality of The Year 2008. Also well done on earning your Everest Award.

Our hobby is blessed to have so many keen and talented youngsters such as yourself, fingers crossed for the Sotabeams challenge mate.

Your certificate will be with you soon.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Well done Nathan and look forward to working again. Sean M0GIA

Congradulations Nathan in winning 3rd place in the summits personality of the year 2008.
Well done.

Jimmy M3EYP

reply to all

This me Nathan and I say a big thank you to you all. For all you have done for me this year and for all the comments. the november sota news is very good and I will be very please when it goes public tomorrow, again thank very much.

from
Nathan
2E0OCC

In reply to M3OYG:

Well Done Nathan. Look forward to the next S2S

73 Rick M0RCP

Well done Nathan. I think many people are proud of you. I can think of two in particular.

regards
Brian
2E0TOG

In reply to 2E0TOG:
Well done Nathan what a FANTASTIC achievement
Keith M1VHT

In reply to M3EDX:

Well Done Nathan, only just spotted this Thread after reading in Radcom yesterday of the awards for you.

and now a Well done again for winning Richards Challenge for Sota-Beams Award.

I have only had the pleasure of working you once and that was with my old callsign,so hope to work you again with new call plus many more S2S contacts with you.

your Mum and Dad will obviously be proud of you!!

Tony

In reply to 2E0LAE:
Tony,

Thanks for that indeed we are very proud of him. I didn’t know RADCOM had put the artical in this month I must of missed it somehow. There was an artical in PW as well this month which goes into greater detail.

Thanks for all the positive comments. If your our on Saturday you may catch a S2S with us as we are intending to do at least one summit on our travels.

Regards

Brian 2E0OYG