Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

1000 uniques

congratulations Alistair GW0VMZ on reaching 1000 unigues

Many congratulations Alistair on your 1000 uniques, I have followed your progress with interest and those last 20 were like watching a kettle boil, hi.

Great job, I’m really pleased for you, well done.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Many congratulations Alister on your 1000 uniques.
i hope to get there soon

73 Barry M3PXW

In reply to G4JZF:
Terrific achievement Alistair, well done.

Mike G4BLH

In reply to G4BLH:
Yes, well done Alistair - a hard earned achievement on SSB only.
Many congrats.
73 de Cris
GM4FAM

In reply to G4JZF:

Many congratulations Alistair on your 1000 uniques. When I am on the top of a summit I can always guarantee to hear your strong signal and your warm and rich voice - very reassuring. Many thanks for your reference number help on Saturday from the Knock of Crieff.

73 Glyn

Congratulations Allistar on a great achievment!!

You always sound great here in Belgium, be it on 60 or 40m.

Peter

Nice to see what at one time seemed unatainable being attained. Well done to Alistair GW0VMZ the Welsh 5mHz beacon.

Regards Steve GW7AAV

Congratulations Alistair ,
very well done .
your allways the big 59plus :wink:
thanks for all your support es spotting work…

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to G4JZF:

congratulations Alistair GW0VMZ on reaching 1000 unigues

Congratulations Alistair and a very big thank you for your gentlemanly prescence on the air waves - you are always a great assistance when needed.

Barry GM4TOE

In reply to G4JZF:

To contact 1000 unique summits on a single mode only is a magnificent achievement which takes much dedication and skill.

Many Congratulations Alistair.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to G4SSH:
hi all

thanks for the flowers gentlemen, its all down to the activators efforts and of course the excellent sota programme and sotawatch, not forgetting the spotters also.

73s alistair gw0vmz

In reply to G4JZF:
Well deserved Alistair - great!!!

And tks for all the help you have given me and many others over the years. Always good to know that Paul or yourself are usually listening on 5 when we are out on the hills. Mobile phones don’t work - especially at the foot of mountains - hi!

73 es more power to ‘yer luggs’ (Scots for ears - hi!)

Jack (;>)

Hello Alistair,

congratulations also from me for this achievement. Thanks for all the contacts during my activities.

73, Ralf
DH3IAJ

Congratulations Alistair

Heres to your next 1000

all the best Gordon MM3XGP