WU7H LATEST NA GOAT

Congratulations Josh. Thanks for the many QSO’s along the way, especially for the S2S ones this past September during my annual trip to Oregon.

73 Rich N4EX

1 Like

Awesome! And congratulations Josh. Been hard to hear you guys up north lately, so missed your goat activation. Great pic’s too…

73, Todd KH2TJ

1 Like

Congrats Josh on MG! I was very happy to work you on that summit.

73 de Derek, WF4I

1 Like

Congrats, always good to chase you.
Carl WB7ULD

1 Like

Josh,

Great work! Congratulations! You have a fine presence on the bands here in Colorado - 40-30-20M all work well, and you’re there with a great signal! You’re in many of my logs!

Please keep those S2S contacts coming!

73 and Baa Baa…

George/Carey
KX0R

1 Like

Awesome Josh! Great photo.

1 Like

Congratulations - I look forward to working you on some more summits!

Rob - AE7AP

1 Like

Congrats Josh

Roland K7FOP

1 Like

Congratulations Josh! It was a pleasure to work you on your goat day. Both you and W4KWM achieved mountain goat on the same day. When W4KWM and I chased you, we had just arrived back at my shack after his goat day.

1 Like

Congratulations Josh
welcome to the Herd

1 Like

Congratulations Josh! We are putting W7W Land on the SOTA NA Mountain Goat Map…

1 Like

Congrats to another brother Goat! Welcome to the herd Josh!
Mike NS1TA

1 Like

Congrats on the goat!
73!
Jim/K7MK

1 Like

Congratulations Josh on a well earned achievement! Happy to have you many times in my log! Now that I have QSY’d to Portugal, please listen for CT7/K9PM at home or CT7/K9PM/P when portable. 73, Paul

1 Like

@WU7H Awesome job and well deserved!!! Hope to do some activations with you in the near future!

1 Like

Congratulations! It was great to work you so many times on my recent trip to AZ. Hopefully one day I can repay the favor by chasing you on some summits.

1 Like

Congrats, Josh!!
Brilliant effort my friend! Now onward to double MG! Hah!

73, Steve/wGOAT

1 Like

Way to go Josh! Congratulations!!!:balloon:

1 Like

Congrats, Josh! Always happy to get you in the log!

Rex KE6MT

1 Like

Congratulations Josh! I’m always excited to get you in the log.

Ryan NN7M

2 Likes