Four and run

That sign must contain the most polite understated wording I’ve ever seen. Cycling is “likely to be against the law” and as an afterthought, “is not permitted at any time”. Wonderful stuff.

1 Like

Friday 17th May 2019 - The Cloud G/SP-015

I completed five consecutive days of teaching for the first time in many months. From the school in Crewe it was an obvious diversion to activate Bosley Cloud on the way home.

I needed some exercise even though I was very tired. I just walked up with my handheld and worked four - three keen chasers and one occasional activator.

A sked was made with the latter to meet 35 minutes later in the pub. HGY was home from work do he joined me and CWI at the Bull’s Head.

Monday 8th July 2019 - The Cloud G/SP-015 & Gun G/SP-013

Gig: no gig, but Late Night Liam is on Canalside Radio 102.8FM / streaming online, tonight around 10.15pm.

Four contacts. Trouble was they were split between two activations! Not that I tried very hard - I was in a rush to get off the first summit in order to squeeze a second activation in before picking Liam back up, and I quit on Gun when it started raining - I was in shirt sleeves and no coat!

Still, two SOTA activations nonetheless. It was interesting to see a newly erected information board at the start of the path on Gun.

Hi Tom,

I’m listening Canalside Radio now.
Nice music but I missed yours.
I’ll try next time.

Aki JI3BAP

1 Like